The KNOW Women Announces 2021 Best of KNOW Honorees
Fort Myers Area Ladies Well Represented in 2021
The Best of KNOW Book, presented by Morgan Auto Group, is an annual hardcover book that is distributed internationally and recognizes a select group of women from each city where KNOW Women has a presence. The book honors extraordinary individuals for their national notoriety, inspiration, dedication, and significant contribution to the advancement of women. The women selected for this feature have not only achieved high levels of professional success, but also serve as inspiring leaders and mentors, and are actively creating a legacy by passing on their vision to women of the future.
The 2020 Honorees include:
- Farrah Morgan of Brand Jane Studio, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Susan Crews of Huntsboro Hemp Company, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Lisa Wester of Lab Corp, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Alma Adams of NC House of Reps, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dr. Lisa Folden of Healthy Phit Physical Therapy and Wellness Consultants, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Tenisha Patterson Brown of Definitive Sports Group, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Jacinda Jacobs, Melody McCord Stephens, Diana McFarlane of Uniquely Qualified Inc, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Julie Ball of Sparkle Hustle Grow/Subscription Box Bootcamp, Asheville, North Carolina
- Kimmy Hunter of Wishbone Homes, Asheville, North Carolina
- Carrie Doll of Carrie Doll Consulting, Edmonton, Canada
- Dr. Jody Carrington of Dr. Jody Carrington Consulting Inc., Edmonton, Canada
- Jackie Rainforth of Rainmakers Business Solutions, Calgary, Canada
- Filomena May of Filo Financial Solutions of Raymond James Ltd., Calgary, Canada
- Kareeda Aguam of the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Amy Walberg of PRESS, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bernadette DiPino of the Sarasota Police Department, Sarasota, Florida
- Pam Sowder and Kaye Dixon of It Works!, Sarasota, Florida
- Haley Crum of FrankCrum, of Tampa Bay, Florida
- Tracie Domino of Event Outfitters, Tampa Bay, Florida
- Joanna Olsen of Coyote Ugly, Tampa Bay, Florida
- Claire Lessinger of Tampa Bay Sports Commission, Tampa Bay, Florida
- Jackie Toledo, PE of Florida State Representative, Tampa Bay, Florida
- Dr. Vershale Shukla of Vincere Cancer Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Ann Meyers Drysdale of The Phoenix Mercury and Suns, Phoenix, Arizona
- Julie Giese of Phoenix Raceway, Phoenix, Arizona
- Kate Gallego of Mayor of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- Pam Giannonatti of Fry's Foods, Phoenix, Arizona
- Ginger Clayton of Elontec, Phoenix, Arizona
- Brittney Griner of The Phoenix Mercury, Phoenix, Arizona
- Que Raphael of Starlink Realty Inc, Fort Myers, Florida
- Cyndi Doragh of Iron Ridge Insurance Services, Fort Myers, Florida
- Dr. Amanda Sterk of College UnMazed,LLC, Fort Myers, Florida
- Erica Castner of Castner Consulting, Fort Myers, Florida
- Aisha Adams of Aisha Adams Media, Asheville, North Carolina
"Attaining the Best of KNOW honor is a lifetime achievement for a select group of dynamic female leaders and entrepreneurs from across the U.S. and Canada," says Sarah Benken, CEO and Publisher of The KNOW Women. "These honorees have shown remarkable business growth, leadership in their communities, and mentorship of other women and girls. I could not be prouder to celebrate these phenomenal women leaders at our Summit this fall."
ATP Flight School Breaks Ground on New Pilot Training Center in Ft. Myers, Florida
With a post-pandemic airline pilot shortage expected, the new 19,000-square-foot building will increase ATP's capacity to train the next generation of pilots
ATP Flight School breaks ground and begins construction on a new pilot training center at Page Field (FMY) in Ft. Myers, Florida. With a post-pandemic airline pilot shortage expected, the new 19,000-square-foot building will increase ATP's capacity to train the next generation of pilots.
With 9,000 square feet of classroom, briefing, and simulator space, ATP will exclusively use the facility to train aspiring pilots in the Airline Career Pilot Program. Starting with zero experience, students are on the fastest track to careers as airline pilots, graduating in just nine months. Adjacent to the training center will be a 10,000-square-foot maintenance center dedicated to expertly inspecting and maintaining ATP's training feet.
ATP already operates at Ft. Myers Page Field and has been taking delivery of factory-new Piper Archers. Twenty-five of these Garmin G1000 NXi-equipped aircraft are being delivered throughout 2021, as ATP increases training capacity across the nation.
With future pilot retirements outpacing the training industry's capabilities, ATP has expanded access to airline pilot training throughout Florida. In addition to Ft. Myers, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Stuart, and Tampa locations, this spring, ATP opened training centers in Sarasota, Lakeland, and Boca Raton.
"A shortage of 12,000 pilots is expected by 2023, according to analysis by Oliver Wyman, and pilots training now will be well-positioned to capitalize on this opportunity," said Michael Arnold, director of marketing, ATP Flight School. "ATP's new facility will provide aspiring pilots in Ft. Myers with the very best training and resources so that they can get to the airlines first and establish their careers as fast as possible."
Airline Career Pilot Program class dates begin each Monday at ATP's existing Ft. Myers location, with construction on the new training center scheduled to be completed in January 2022.
|Please join Automotive Curator, James Moss, for a discussion on one of the museums most unique vehicles, the 1908 Cadillac. This program is free for Edison Ford members and included with admission for non-members.|
South Florida Magazine | The Monthly Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Covering All Five Counties in Geographical South Florida
HOME |Advertise | Business | Cuisine | Entertainment | Events| Fashion | Real Estate | Society | Business | Employment | Youtube Channel
Local Pages: Aventura | Boca Raton | Delray Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Fort Myers | Jupiter | Keys | Miami |Naples | Palm Beaches | Weston |Contact
Luxury Chamber Media Group
© 2017 - 2021 All Rights Reserved southfloridamonthly.com