South Florida Society - The News About the Events Which Matter Most!
LUXURY CHAMBER of COMMERCE held a Sex and the City theme party at the luxurious ONE 11 Event Venue in Boca Raton. The function was attended by 64 patrons on a Monday night.
Some of the event highlights:
- Major Jack Doyle celebrated his 80th birthday. He also won a door prize!
- Opera legend Andrea Garofalo entertained crowds to standing ovations!
- Acclaimed Chef and business owner Demetrius Taylor was master of ceremonies for the door prizes and announcements.
- Adela Beqo made the trek from Miami representing Jaxson Maximus
- The founder of Atlas Ocean Voyages Mr. Glen Alberto Alberti attended and connected with Luxury Chamber members. He now represents Riverside Luxury Cruises.
- Salsa Club Owner Janet Neuschatz attended and danced salsa with our celebrity attendees!
- Persian Herbalist and owner of Parsi Herbs Health Food Store on Federal Highway in Deerfield Beach attended with her daughter and had a great time. Dr. Anahitta Jafari Ph.D.
The next event is slated for February 20, 2023 and tickets are available at luxurychamber.com
Hearts for Hospice and Catholic Hospice bring back The Best of the Best of Las Olas Luncheon
Photo credit: Clay Wieland Photography
Hearts for Hospice hosted the Best of the Best of Las Olas at Lobster Bar Sea Grille to benefit Catholic Hospice. The event was generously sponsored by restaurateur , Honorary Chair, VIP Sponsors Judson Capital, , Hearts for Hospice Ambassadors and The Best of the Best Models from the community. The models were , , , , , , , , , Steve Savor and , WSVN 7 News Retired Sports Director, all sported fashion with The Best of the Best, MC Comedian Drew Satee and the sounds of DJ Michel Marino filled the room with fun and excitement. Philanthropists announced their matching gift pledge to benefit the Catholic Palliative Care program in honor of , , and .
All donations received will be matched by The Albert and Beatriz Miniaci Family Foundation. The "Make Everyday a Gift" campaign" allows Hearts for Hospice to help nonprofits raise funds for the greater good, said Co-Chair , who understands the mission of Catholic Hospice. "We are honored to receive support of the Miniaci's and others who have been cared for by Catholic Hospice", , Executive Director. To make your matching gift, contact , Manager of Philanthropy and Public Relations at (305) 822-2380 or email@example.com.